Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Domain Town Center!
In addition to our market rate apartment homes, here at Domain Town Center, a portion of our residences have been reserved for Mixed-Income apartments. If an applicant’s annual income does not exceed 80% AMI (area median income), they are eligible to apply for these rent adjusted apartment homes. See below for further details on eligibility and application requirements. If you are a full-time student and interested in our income-based program, please call (281) 519-6596 for more information.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Any applicant or household living in one of our mixed income apartments can earn up to the following annual incomes.
Household Income Allowed for PFC
- 1 month of consecutive current bank statements.
- 1 months’ worth of consecutive pay stubs.
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application and to get on the Domain Town Center waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets